Sunday, September 7, 2014

My New Favorite . . . .

The scrap challenge for September is your favorite color combo. You know I couldn't settle on just one so this is my NEW favorite color Combo in the Annual Inspirations is Confetti and is also the featured colors over at Color Dare. 

I knew this paper pack would perfectly feature the pictures I took at the Color Vibe 5k this year.  My friend did her 1st 5k as well as my sisters kids.  We had a blast and I LOVED scrapping these memories using Confetti! 

I just LOVE the look of Thistle, Pacifica, Canary, and Crystal Blue together.  For the title I used the Frame work alphabet set with the NEW ShinHan markers Lavender, Peony, Golden Yellow, Cerulean Blue and made it pop with liquid glass.  I used purple shimmer trim to bring some bling to my layout as well as the new black arrow washi tape, slate twist ties, crystal blue cardstock and ink, canary cardstock and ink and Thistle ink.


To see some more inspiration follow this Link to H2H or Color Dare

7 comments:

  1. What a fun page. Love the colors. Would love for you to share your Crafty Creation with us. www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout, Pam. I really like how you used the washi arrows. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Washi arrows!! What a clever way to use that tape. Fun layout all the way around. Thanks for linking it up at Color My Heart this week. We always look forward to seeing what you'll inspire us with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I really love the way your designed your title for the layout - so clever. Thank you for participating in Color Dare this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun layout! Love the banners running behind the photos. Thank you for participating with us at the Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout, Pam! Those confetti papers are great and I love your banners. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Confetti wishes is perfect for your colour run layout, awesome job! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete