Monday, September 22, 2014

My NEW Favorite . . . . Stamp set

So here is my new favorite stamp set Your own Kind of Wonderful.  If you know me you know butterflies are my thing so this stamp set was on my wish list as soon as I saw it!!! I love the whimsy and versatility of the set and decided to pair it up with the technique I used previously this week Resist embossing.  I also used Thistle cardstock as well as Thistle, Pacifica, and Lagoon inks one of my favorite color pairings!!!

 

To check out more favorite stamp sets follow this link to H2H Favorite Stamps Sets

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with this card, it is stunning! Thanks for playing along with H2H challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card! Gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete