Saturday, September 20, 2014

Creative Layouts . . . .

This layout has been inspired by the layout over at Creative Scrappers.  They always come up with something that I haven't thought of and it definitely adds creative spice to my projects and today's layout is no different.  here is the inspiration layout . . . . . and my take on it. 










I know as a CTMH craft consultant I should be trying to expand the possibilities of the Chalk It Up paper pack . . . . but I think it's perfect for scrapping my kiddos Senior Year!!!! The eclectic pattern is perfect for a guy or gals school pics.  Don't forget to scan the QR code on page 29 to see this paper pack with the Workshop on the Go! 

To see more great layouts inspired by this sketch follow this Link to Creative Scrappers #277

1 comment: