Monday, September 15, 2014

Confetti meets Pathfinding Cards WOTG

So I'm always looking for ways to get the most bang for my buck and crafting is no different.  So today I'd like to share some cards I made with Confetti papers AND the layout directions from the Pathfinding Card WOTG.  I love being able to sit down with WOTG directions and crank out something beautiful in a reasonably short amount of time.  So keep those WOTG directions from kits past and give some new products a classic twist.  I like to keep the coordinating stamp set with the directions so I have everything I need at my finger tips.

So for these cards I used the Confetti Paper Pack, Sky, Thistle, Honey Cardstock and inks as well as Pacifica ink, Pathfinding Cards WOTG Stamp set, purple shimmer trim and thistle ribbon. Until next time happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment