Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My FAVORITE #2


As soon as I saw the challenge this month at H2H I knew  had to break into my stash of Laughing Lola.  I thought this paper went perfectly with my pictures from the Black Light 5k. So I used Lagoon paper, ink and shimmer trim as well as the Laughing Lola Compliments that I've been hoarding away for the perfect layout.  My title is stamped with Handwritten print and colored in with ShinHan Markers Leaf green, Golden Yellow, Lavender, and Cerulean Blue.

Here is the Link to check out some more FAVORITE's over at H2H.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Pam! Love the pages you made! I love the ShinHan Markers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool pictures...this paper goes perfectly with "black light" theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is EPIC! So bright and fun. Glad you linked up with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout, it is perfect for your pictures. Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete