Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Washi Tape Blog Hop

Welcome to the Washi tape blog hop!!!! I'm glad you join us to be inspired by the wonderfully creative world of washi!!!! If you've hopped here from Keeley Kirwan's blog you are on the right path !!!




Here are two of the candle holders I made to decorate my Easter table with Sunday.  I had a few different sizes and shapes of plain glass candle holders that came from the dollar store.  I used washi tape to cover them to take them from ordinary to personalized and extraordinary!!!! If you'd like to make these or some just like them with your own pazaz just seal the washi tape with hodge podge to make it a permanent splash of color to your décor. 

Thanks for hopping by . . . . Now it is time to hop over to Katy Taylor's blog for more WONDERFUL WASHI inspirations!!!!

4 comments: