Sunday, April 27, 2014

Once upon a time . . . .

Over at H2H the challenge is Once Upon a Time . . . . well with a teenage boy I do not have too many opportunities these days to scrap such a imaginative concept.  But wait it was like a fairytale to me when he finally liked a girl enough not only to go to the dance but even take a picture with her. So I pulled out my pictures and got scrappy.
 
I was over joyed when his friend said she was going to wear purple (my Fav) I knew the Laughing Lola Paper pack was what I would use.  I also used the Stamp of the month Balloon Talk perfect for these friends I also used sparkle flourishes with gypsy and lagoon inks.
 
To check out more Once upon a time inspiration follow this link H2H

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I like how you used the April stamp of the month and the Laughing Lola zip strips. Thanks for sharing this once upon a time moment with us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout, I love that you finally got a chance to be a bit imaginative and that the dress worked great with laughing lola, the cosmos's aligned for you on this one...lol Great layout. Thanks for joining us at H2H Chanllenges!

    ReplyDelete