Tuesday, April 29, 2014

It's always a load of laughs . . . .

The challenge this month for the Scrapbooking Challenge over at H2H is April Fool's . . . something funny and using twine.
 
Well if you've ever witnessed my family and I on vacation together for more than 5 minutes you'll know I had ample situations to meet the funny requirement. it was choosing just one that would be hard.
 
I finally settled on these pictures from San Fransisco if you look carefully at the photos you'll see my sister in the background of the 1st photo, then my Aunt, and myself take turns. So my son thought it would be funny to call this the amazing swapping Aunts.
 

 
Here is the link to see more Funny twine H2H.
 
For this layout I used Sweet leaf and Lagoon Cardstock and ink.  As well as gypsy and honey ink.  The Jubilee and Timberline paper packs. The dots and Chevron embossing folders. Glitter trim in gold and Lagoon.  Honey and lagoon Washi tape and last but not least Twine.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! Love the triangles and rectangles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, cute layout. The shapes and colors really add to it all.
    Thanks for playing along with our Scrapbooking challenge at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome layout. The story is a funny one for sure. I love it! Thanks for playing along with H2H challenges!

    ReplyDelete