Sunday, April 20, 2014

HE is RISEN !!!!!!

This is a banner that I made for this Holy Day and Celebration.  I pray that your faith is strengthened and that the remembrance of the sacrifice Christ made for you touches your heart in a fresh way today.



 
For this banner I used lots of ribbon I had picked up from the dollar bin at Micheal's.  I also used Sky, Lagoon, Smoothie, Honey, Gypsy, Sweet Leaf, Sunset cardstock and inks as well as White daisy cardstock.  Each egg shape and letters was cut out using my Art Philosophy Cartridge and then embossed using one of the 5 embossing folders CTMH carries.  I love this and plan to use this banner for many years to come.  One of the challenges over at H2H is a Cricut challenge so I project fits the bill nicely to be inspired by the other Cricut projects follow this link H2H

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the eggs as a banner, so cute and original. Thanks for playing along with H2H challenges!

    ReplyDelete