Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Creme Brulee, Sorbet, Juniper . . .

 This week over at color dare the challenge is Creme Brulee, Sorbet, Juniper not colors I usually use but lovely just the same!  For those of you that check in on my blog regularly you know I've been trying to power through scrapping my families trip to SF a few years ago BEFORE we take this years trip.  Shh I'm choosing to forget about that trip in between to Mt. Rushmore I still haven't scrapped all those pics either! (baby steps ; )  so these bright colors where just what I needed to get some pics in the books.  I also have been using the ALOT of the layouts from Creative Scrappers they are hip, fun, and funky just like my family.  So here is the sketch I followed this time . . .

 
And here is my take on the sketch. . . 
 
Here is a 4x6 title card inspired by the colors and the Picture My Life sets from CTMH to help tie my focus page in with the page on the left.
 
Here is the finished layout!!! woo-hoo
 
If you'd LOVE to be inspired by either of these challenges or both just like me follow these links.  Creative Scrappers and or Color My Heart Color Dare.
 
Oh and don't forget the Tax FREE perk for ordering in April!



3 comments:

  1. What a fun way to commemorate your trip. Thanks for sharing it with us at Color My Heart. We always look forward to being inspired by your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great layers and textures. Nice job on your projects. Thanks for taking this week's Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam. Visiting from the CS link up. Love your take on the sketch - such pretty colors. I am now following you via GFC. Would love for you to stop by and say hi.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete