Sunday, March 23, 2014

She's Gone Country

Over at H2H this week the challenge is Country Flair. So I had ALL (yes sad but true) my pictures
 un scrapped from our trip to the redwoods and the fair we went to in the cute town of Willits.  We loved visiting family and exploring the new neighborhood and we where lucky enough to be there for the fair.   In the page below I add pics from the town entrance and the food we ate at the fair as well as a pic of my son and I.
 

So for this page I used the Jubilee Paper pack, cranberry card stock embossed with the chevron embossing folder, Circus Alphabet (JULY STAMP OF THE MONTH) Artisan studs, topiary mini chevron ribbon, outdoor denim chevron ribbon, and three different washi tapes gold dot, wood grain, and honey triangles. 

The lay out was inspired by the Creative  Scrapers #263 follow the link to be inspired by some really creative Scrappers : )

No comments:

Post a Comment