Sunday, March 16, 2014

Panatone CTMH 2014

So this is my post for my Guest Designer invite over at H2H.  When I read the challenge I said PanaWHAT. Pantone so I asked for a little clarity and googled it too for good measure.  So Haley was kind enough to send me a picture and here it is . . . ahhh colors you all know how I LOVE color!

 
So I decided to use all the colors listed and used the "Paint Chip" technique.  For this technique I used the Craft Color cubes and swiped them across the 12 x 12 White Daisy Cardstock until I liked the saturation level of the ink. I also used the Craft ink to ink up my alphabet  For this layout I also used gypsy, Sunset and honey Cardstock as well as ink.   I used the Stamp of the month for July for my title and the Hostess Stamp this is GOOD.
 
 
Would you love to check out some more PANTONE inspiration follow this link over to H2H.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment