Monday, March 10, 2014

I'm feeling LUCKY . . . .

As part of the Guest Designer Duties I've been creating cards for each challenge this month for Heart 2 Heart.  This weeks challenge is "Feeling Lucky" which is right this Irish girls alley!!!!
 

For this card I used the green glitter paper on my Cricut and if you read my blog regularly you'll KNOW I just love this glitter paper and how easily it cuts on the cricut. I do not know why it works so much better than the P***r S****o glitter paper and EVERY other I've tried but it does and its awesomeness just can not be over expressed in my book.  I also used the dotted embossing folder and distressed the dots with topiary ink.  I also used the oodles of doodles stamp set on pg 100 for the banner stamped in 2nd generation topiary and the sentiment smile in 1st generation topiary ink sweet and simple and that makes these Irish eyes smile.  If you'd LOVE to see more Lucky inspiration follow this link over to H2H.

No comments:

Post a Comment