Saturday, March 1, 2014

Guest Designer . . . .

I am SO flattered to have been asked to be the Guest designer of at H2H this month!!!  the 1st challenge of the month is the scrap challenge and you know how mush I LOVE the scrap challenges at H2H! So this month's challenge is to use 1, 2, or ALL 3 of the cricut cartridges that CTMH offers so 'm sure you know that I miss read that and thought I needed all three cartridges represented in my layout which was pretty simple especially the way Artbooking Cartridge is set up. 

For  this layout I used both Jubilee (one of my fav's) and Balloon Ride paper packs. I also used sunset and lagoon cardstock.  The  arrows are from the Artiste Cartridge, the text is from art philosophy, and the over lay is from Artbooking of coarse. Here is the link for more inspiration at H2H

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam..I'm one of the DT's at H2H. Wanted to stop by and say how glad I am that you are the GDT this month.
    Love your scrapbook layout! Super job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have you join us at H2H this month as a guest designer! Can't wait to see your crafty creations! Your layout is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete