Sunday, March 9, 2014

Servant Event . . . .

Happy Sunday Bloggers!!!!! I am so blessed to help out with a servant event at my church.  We make cards for the shut-ins.  A shut in is a person who may not be able to get out and about and not have many people in the area to drop in and check on them.  So my part has been to design cards for the youth of our congregation to make for them.  So here are the 2 designs . . . .
For this card I used Ivy lane paper pack and the Dreamer stamp set.

For this card I used the babycakes paper pack and the oodles of doodles stamp set. 
 

Here are some of those creative kids creating works of art.
 


 
Here are the cards !!!!! Each one is just as unique as the person who created it!!!! I LOVE all the creativity these kids displayed on these cards.  I pray that each person receiving one of these cards feels loved!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment