Sunday, November 2, 2014

Studio J $5 Layouts !!!!

I am so excited that this month studio J layouts are $5!!!  I love being able to size my pictures ANYWAY I want or just order a sheet with just odd or over-sized pictures for traditional scrapping.  This is a great bargain for the digital scrapper or tradition or someone like me who LOVES both!!!! If you've never tried digital this is the time to give it a whirl with $5 layouts how can you go wrong?


  1. Studio J® layouts are available for $5 throughout the month.
  2. Every fifth Studio J print order will include a Close To My Heart accessory totaling $5 or more.
  3. Five lucky winners will receive a “golden ticket” in their Studio J print order good for one FREE D-ring album loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors™.
  4. Five entrants of the Close To My Heart Facebook contest will be chosen after the campaign has ended. They must have marked their new Studio J layout with the hashtag #ctmhlucky5 during November in order to receive one FREE D-ring album loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors.
  5. Five entrants of the Close To My Heart Instagram contest will be chosen after the campaign has ended. They must have marked their new Studio J layout with the hashtag #ctmhlucky5 during November in order to receive one FREE D-ring album loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment