Monday, November 3, 2014

NO way NO Stamping !!!!

This month Heart to heart is focusing on NO for the challenges.  This weeks challenge is NO stamping oh boy I have a feeling this month is going to be tough for a lot of crafters myself included.

For this challenge I finally had time to scrap some of our vacation photos from Canada and for the NO stamping challenge I decided to use the Wanderful Picture My Life kit featured on page 147 of the annual inspirations catalog. I used the Designer cover and some washi tape that is it then this page eas ready for me to add some journaling and tucked into a book.  Fast and simple. So here is my first layout.


To see more NO Stamping Inspirations follow this link H2H.

2 comments:

  1. Great layout, Pam! I really like your journalling spot and the washi tape accents. I hope to go to Niagra Falls myself someday!! Glad you were able to play along with our NO stamping challenge at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I really love how you use the wash tape as accents! Thanks for playing along with H2H challenges.

    Brandi R.
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
    H2H challenges DT member

    ReplyDelete