Tuesday, November 18, 2014

No Embellishments

Oh how these no challenges and I have gotten along.  I initially thought there was No way I would be able to stay true to these challenges but with the Picture My Life Scrapbooking program these pages came together SO fast and I do not even miss all the NO items.  This page uses 4 of the 3x4 cards from the Wanderful set and 1 4x6 card from the Surf's Up Picture My Life set.   Both of these and many more can be found on pg 147 for 24.95 each.
Now to be inspired by more of really NO Embellishments follow this link H2H.

1 comment:

  1. I was leery of these challenges too but I also found them rather easy once I got going on them. I love your work here with the PML cards. Thanks for playing along with H2H challenges.

    Brandi R.
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
    H2H challenges DT member

    ReplyDelete