Monday, September 30, 2013

October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop . . . . Scandinavian Wishes

Welcome to the October Blog Hop this Month!!!!!! If you've hopped here from  Lori Browns' Blog you are on the right track.  This month we are featuring Scandinavian Wishes a set of 12 stamps.

 

 
Here is a close up
 
 
And my favorite of the two
 
 
For these cards I used a Fancy Fold Tri-fold pattern.  I cut my card stock 6 x 8 and scored @ 2 in 3in 5in 6in on the long side. I've used cranberry and Olive cardstock as well as inks.  For the bling I used red glitter gems and green epoxy bubbles. The B&T is Pear & Partridge from last years catalogue.  (Keep your eyes open the NEW Holiday Mini starts Oct. 15th this years Christmas paper is hard to wait for ; )

So now it is time to hop on over to Georgia Hauglid's Blog and see her creative take on these great stamps!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try making a tri-fold card, you just inspired me to get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, I love the Pear & Partridge paper with this stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cards. You have given me an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very pretty.... love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete