Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Dare ya Outdoor Denium, Goldrush, Lagoon, Gypsy

I Dare ya . . . .Well actually Color my heart dared me . . .  to use Outdoor Denim, Goldrush, Lagoon, Gypsy all on one card.  Well since Lagoon and Gypsy are my fav's I just needed to toss in 2 more.  For this card I used a paint chip technique. I used cheap tape from the dollar store to grab my ink and transfer it to the white cardstock.  Then I mounted it on Gypsy Cardstock and Lagoon.  The sentiment is from You are my Happy (only available through the end of the month)

 
Here is another card using all the same things as the top card just different sizes and layout.
 
 
So here is the link to the colorful creations Color Dare

3 comments:

  1. The first one is my favorite of the two. I love the simple, colorful stripes as a background for your message. The ink distressing pulls it all together nicely, too. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely a great design! I like the distressing on your matted layers and the technique you used. Thanks for linking up with us over at the Color Dare this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your cards, Pam! I love the tape technique that you've used--it is so cheery and colorful. Thanks for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare again.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete