Monday, September 16, 2013

A few of my favorite PEOPLE . . . .

Happy Monday Crafters,

Today over at H2H they are continuing with the musical challenges and this week is a few of my favorite things . . . . well can you say sweets ... I also wanted to honor some of my. book buddies so for our meeting I made up these cute little candy sacks just to say . . .  I'm thinking of them.

 
So for this card I used gypsy and Lagoon Ink (my favorites)  I used my art philosophy cartridge to cut the tag and Frame Flair and for my friend stamp sets.  To see every one's "favorite" follow this link H2H

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet indeed! Thanks for sharing a few of your favorite things with us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! And gypsy and lagoon are two of my favorites also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two of my favorite colors as well! These are such thoughtfully packaged gifts--can I be your book buddy? Thanks for linking up with us this week at H2H! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love the little frames used as tags

    ReplyDelete