Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy 1st Day of Fall

This week at Color my heart the dare is to use Olive, Autumn Terracotta, and Goldrush. The Perfect colors to use on my 1sy Day of Fall Card !!!!!  I also used Mojo Mondays's Sketch to inspire the layout.



The inks are as named above the card stock is colonial white, Autumn Terracotta, and Goldrush with a tiny bit of Huntington to add interest.  The stamp set is one of my fav's Fall Harvest.

If you'd love to see the creations from the ladies that also follow these blogs here are the links. 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall card, Pam! Thanks for joining us again at Color My Heart Color Dare! We always enjoy seeing your artwork!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, Pam. I love the sentiment because Fall is my favorite time of the year!! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Color My Heart again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Pam. Random stamping is one of my favourite techniques and you've done it beautifully here. Thanks for taking this week's Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful card to celebrate this beautiful season! I love the different color leaves and the overlay. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, love the how you share the Fall colors. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart

    ReplyDelete