Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wild Thing I think I Love you . . . .

This week H2H is all about Love. Let Love inspire you . . . . One of my favorite new paper packs is Timberline and this challenge was made for this idea I've been wanting to try.  Using the Cricut Craft room I placed a heart image to cut out where I thought it would look best on my card. After that I distressed the edges of the heart in Chocolate and used the stamp of the month Wild about love to stamp the sentiment and the adorable little heart.  Yes I've been hoarding my glitzy glitter and used it to bling up the heart which was stamped in cranberry. 


If you want to be inspired by all the LOVE at H2H follow this link H2H

4 comments:

  1. I love how simple and stunning your card is!
    Thanks for linking up at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hoard stuff too...lol. Thanks for linking up to H2H...cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, it looks like someone carved the heart in the wood -- thanks for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple yet beautiful. Thanks for playing along at H2H challenges!

    ReplyDelete