Monday, February 24, 2014

Who's the Top Chick ????

WOW I'm so honored and humbled to have been Heart to Hearts TOP CHICK for January !!!! At 1st I read the post twice to be sure I didn't miss read it!!! But it is true and if you'd like to see the post here is the link H2H.  So now the pressures on I hope these cards qualify for the post Hearts Galore which you can find following this link H2H.  Here are the valentine's I made using this months stamp of the month Wild about Love which is only available for a few more days. So if you have to have it you have to act fast.
 



1 comment:

  1. Love the cards and you deserved top chick! Sorry for the delay in checking out your cards just getting over a nasty bug, but wanted to make sure I checked out everyones great work even if it is a bit after the fact! Thanks for playing along at H2H challenges!

    ReplyDelete