Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Cozy & Cuddly . . .

The scrap challenge for the month of February is Cozy & Cuddly.  The minute I read that I knew that this was one of the photos I wanted to use but alas I REALLY like pages with ALOT of pictures.  So sometimes it is a struggle for me to scrap those everyday moments that may not have a ton of pictures but still tell the story of our lives.  This is one of the MANY reasons why I love idea books and layout instructions like Make it from the Heart books.  To get ideas!!!! So this page was inspired by the cover of the Idea book for Autumn/Winter 2013 as well as the cozy cuddly challenge at H2H. 
 
For this layout I used our brown & tan glitter paper, honey, sunset and coco card stock, washi tape, glitter trim, Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge and the Babycakes paper pack.
 
If you'd love to snuggle up to your computer for more inspiration follow this link H2H

1 comment:

  1. So sweet- and snuggly! The washi tape looks great with Babycakes, and it's not the least bit babyish. Thanks for scrapping with us @ H2H.

    ReplyDelete