Saturday, April 21, 2012

Come One Come ALL!!!!

I'm hosting an Open House to help get the word out that I am now a Close to my Heart Consultant.  Mark your Calendars for this Wednesday April 25th @ 6 pm.  If you are in the South Suburbs of Chicago contact me if you need my address or directions.  I will have My CRICUT set up with scraps available for anyone who wants to "TRY BEFORE YOU BUY"  the new Close to my Heart Art Philosophy Cartridge  

We will be making 2 projects at my OPEN HOUSE one is below the other I'll post later.


If you RSVP on or BEFORE Tuesday the 24th @ 9 pm you will get 2 tickets.
If you attend you will recieve  1 MORE ticket.
If you place an order you will recieve 1 more Ticket. 
If you sign up to host a show you will recieve 3 tickets.

I will post some of the fabulous Prizes you may choose from tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment