Monday, April 2, 2012

Color Palette for Lynda's Home Gathering


This is one of the color palettes we will use at Lynda's.  Everywhere I look I see the Card word Puzzle stamp set used with Pemberley B&T Duos which looks great!  I just wanted to try something different.  The Lucy B&T Duos paper pack really says spring to me.  I really like how the blossom from Crad Word Puzzle goes with Lucy.  I think Lynda will like the combo too.  I like this card however I'm still tweeking the layout for Lynda's gathering.  You'll have to stop by after her show I'll post the final layout. The blossom is stamped in Grey wool after trimming I used a dauber to sponge the edges with blush.  I also sponged the background paper with the blush. The seam binding ribbon is also dyed with blush using a dauber/dragging technique.The daubers are on pg. 132 of the Spring/Summer Idea Book.  The flower is on 3D foam tape which can be found on pg 134. 

No comments:

Post a Comment