Monday, October 13, 2014

Cranberry, Lagoon, Goldrush, & Desert Sand Challenge

This week the Challenge at H2H is a color challenge.  The colors are Cranberry, Lagoon, Goldrush, & Desert Sand as used on the card at the bottom of page 93 in the Annual Inspirations.  I took the chance to blow the dust off one of my FAVORITE FALL stamp sets Fall Harvest as seen on page 55.  I love this triple stamp technique I cut 2" x 3-1/4", 3" x 4-1/4", 4 x 5-1/4 out of white daisy and 2-1/4" x 3-1/2", 3-1/4" x 4-1/2", 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" out of Goldrush cardstock.  I stacked the White daisy then random stamped my leaves.  The final touch was a little bling sequence to draw the eye to my sentiment.  


To see more fantastic creations using this color challenge follow this link

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Pam! I love your layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love this technique. You executed it beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so absolutely beautiful! What a great use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete