Thursday, July 31, 2014

Red, White ......and Black

The Scrapbook challenge this month at H2H is Red and White so I chose to scrap my nephews graduation since the school colors are . . . . you guessed it Red and White so I used Cranberry and White Daisy.  I also used the Black glitter paper to give the pages some elegance, I used the Cricut Artiste to cut the overlays and the photo mats.  The photo mats are black with Liquid glass to give them that shiny look that I love!!! The stamps are from the new stamp set great job available August 1st.  I also used glitter trim washi tape and chevron ribbon.
 
 

 
So head on over to H2H for some scrappin inspirations!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great graduation layout with the wonderful sunburst background. Thanks for playing with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your clean and simple graduation layout, Pam! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I love the black shimmer with it, it really pops. Congrats to your nephews! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That glitter paper really takes your layout to a higher level of cool! Thanks for joining us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete