Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Creme Brulee & Juniper

So I love how the color my heart dare gets me out of my "COLOR" comfort zone!  This weeks Challenge was to use Creme Brulee & Juniper; two colors I have to admit are not in my go to color palette.

So on this card I have used the craft inks and card stock in Juniper and Creme Brulee of course. I used the tweet me stamp set and added black ink and some black sparkly button bling.  If you'd like to see some more colorful creations follow this link Color My heart Dare

3 comments:

  1. What a VERY pretty background you created with the black stamps and the sponged colours. Did you mask-off the white area at the bottom or is that turn paper? Either way, it fits right in with the organic look to this card. Glad we took you out of your comfort zone! Thanks for linking up with Color My Heart this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you blended your inks and then stamped with black over top. You pulled everything together with your mats the same color as your inks and your buttons and sentiment to match the black flourishes. Pretty card! Thanks for playing at Color My Heart this week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! I love the sponged backgrounds and the pretty flourish stamp you chose. Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Dare this week. Hope you can join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete