Sunday, May 26, 2013

A True Thank You - Oklahoma Tornado Relief Campaign

I love Jeanette Lynton, Close To My Heart, Founder and CEO, and all the Corporate staff. This is the most caring company anyone could want to partner with and I am glad I did.

Every tragic event that I can remember, Close To My Heart has offered help and the tragic aftermath of the tornados in Oklahoma is no different.


The Thank You (M1029) stamp set in the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book is available for early purchase. One hundred percent of profits from sales of this stamp set from May 23 to June 30 will be donated to the American Red Cross to aid tornado victims in Oklahoma.

The recommended My Acrylix® Block is a 2" × 2" (Y1003), if you are wondering about the size and it is definitely affordable at the cost of $2.95.

It would make a great gift for your stamping friends and you would be helping the Oklahoma Tornado Relief -- thanks Close To My Heart and Jeanette.

No comments:

Post a Comment