Sunday, January 13, 2013

January Snowflakes . . .

So over at heart to heart this weeks challenge was SNOWFLAKES!!!!! If you know me you know snowflakes have a special place in my heart.  I love how each one is different and that reminds me that each one of us was created to be unique and special.  So this page I've had prepared for a while but for some reason it has sat until now in my drafts folder. Hmmm well thanks to H2H I've dusted it off.
 
 
Have I said I LOVE THESES mittens?

 
Each mitten is a little different using my Cricut Artiste Cartridge and some glitzy glitter it was a snap.

 
So if you'd LOVE to see the other snowy creations at Heart 2 Heart hears the link H2H .

3 comments:

  1. Brrr, baby, it is cold outside! Thank goodness you've got those adorable mittens to keep you warm. Thanks SNOW much for joining us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely cute. Love the mittens and the layered snowflakes.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~Sandra V.
    http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I really love those mittens. Very cute on your page. I would not have thought of Pemberley for a snow layout but it works great. Thanks for dusting the pages off and sharing with us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete