Monday, November 19, 2012

Heart to Heart Christmas Challenge #3

Happy Monday Crafty Friends!!!! Over at H2H this weeks challenge is Christmas.  I don't know about you but I always get bogged down scrapping my Christmas photos.  I know its is because I take so many pictures but I just do not want to miss one treasured memory.  Well that was until Studio J came along.  I love how I can upload and create dozens of pages in a sitting or two and be completely done scrapping the hundreds of photos I take this time of year.  As if that wasn't great enough now you get a free jpeg down load with every page purchased.  All for the low price of 6.95 if you'd like to learn more about studio J click the link on the left, call me or check out pg 13 of the Autumn/Winter Catalog.


If you'd love to see the other festive creations at H2H click here H2H

3 comments:

  1. great layout, luv the arch, thanks for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scrapbook page!! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I didn't realize it was Studio J until I read what you wrote. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete