Friday, November 30, 2012

December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


If you've hopped on over from  Adeline Brill you are in the right place and welcome!   So here is the set you can get this month for $5 with a $50 order or full price 17.95 with no qualifying order.


I have to give props to Gail Gross who had this GREAT idea posted on the consultant website and I had to make it my own.













Each one has it's own little bling too.  I've glitzed, embossed, glitter ribboned, liquid glassed, and more I really Love the way these have turned out and hope the ladies at my January Craft Camp Agree!

If you'd love to make one of these event calendars DO NOT DELAY!  Order yours today. Or option #2 just sign up for my 1st Class of the new Year for $15 or $10 if you bring you own adhesive.  We will be making these great calendars on January 18th so please sign up by  December 31st so I have plenty of time to order your calendar and you'll be all set to craft with us.

So ladies it is that time for you to keep on hopping next is  Georgia Hauglid .

And don't forget to check out the While Supplies Last section on your consultant's website or click here. Starting Dec. 1, there will be some fabulous deals (while supplies last.)

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I purchased an event calendar to make my toppers! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made the sun rays on the lemonade one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking that these images would be great in a baby's 1st year calendar too...maybe made with the Display Album (ooops - that's on the retired list). Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete