Monday, August 27, 2012

Scholastic Swap

Well this week over at Heart to Heart they have a back to school challenge and I so happen to have a back to school swap ready for the mail.


This is what I made for a swap. I have used the new cranberry twine to accent and define photo areas on the left. That photo area is also a pocket to place little mementos; I think a copy of my guys schedule and his Id are heading in to that little hiding spot. I also used the Cricut Artiste cartridge to create a journaling area and the Title. The title is really a focal point too. Here is a close up of the Liquid glass and the Glitz Glitter to really help it POP!


I also used my scoring pad to give this panel texture to mimic the star milestone shape.



And last but not least EVERYTHING is distressed with ink.  I really hope all the ladies that recieve this layout LOVE it as much as I do.  Head on over to Heart 2 Heart to see the other insipring ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment