Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Quick Encouraging Back to School Note



I like to put a little note of encouragement in my kid's lunch box from time to time just to let him know I'm praying for him during a big test or whatever is going on in his life. I especially like to make a card on the 1st day of school however life has been SO crazy lately.  I found myself in my craft room while he is in the shower and no card or inspiration to speak of . . . . what can a crafty momma do?  Well I'll tell you I had some scraps leftover from my end of the year thank you notes. (I think the colors work for a teenager) So I just cut out a banner with the New cricut Artiste cartridge and changed the sentiment to fit the occasion.  Not bad if I do say so myself in less than 10 min.  If you'd like to see the original card here is the link Original Card Thanks for checking my blog : )

No comments:

Post a Comment