Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hooligans Paper Pack

Well when I ordered this off the clearance rack I did not notice just how many little "hooligans" where all over the paper even the monochromatic side. So I've been trying to think up creative ways to use up the sheets that are ... well NOT my favorite. I knew I wanted to make a card with "Butterfly kiss" stamp set and when I saw the butterfly I knew I could make monarchs out of some of the orange hued paper. I really love the Irish proverb that is in this set and thought it would make a good focal point. So I finally came up with a way to cover up those little hooligans with butterflies!!! Butterflies make EVERYTHING better. I like this hiding technique so much I may need to make a Scrapbook page inspired by this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment