Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Heart to Heart Challenge #2

This is the page that I had to finish for the Heart to Heart Challenge before I did any others.  Because this is the one my son suggested.  He thought if the page was finished first I could take pictures with this particular layout in mind.  When  I give a scrapbook as a gift I put mats down with a suggested picture size just like on this page.  So far everyone loves it and now I use them when creating layouts or trying to decide what pictures to use.

 I used paper from DCWV spring pack, recollections, American crafts and the shamrock is paper punched from Close to my Heart Hooligans paper pack.  The paper is distressed with CTMH brown bag ink

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, love your blog!! I will be a faithful visitor to your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh when I read how your son wanted you to take pictures that match your layout! I've done that and I know other scrapbookers who do also, but for your son to suggest it is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cheryl! He is going through a too cool for everything phase so I had to go with the moment : )

    ReplyDelete