Tuesday, March 24, 2015

CUTE . . . .

The challenge over @ H2H this week is cute!  Well with a teenage boy cute isn't a part of my everyday life.  Video games, late nights, Dirt, smell, last minute changes and a healthy dose of conflict are more the daily menu. SOOOO when the challenge was cute I happily grabbed one of the samples I made for a friends baby shower. 


I LOVE THIS CARD ! ! ! !  I used my Cricut to cut the umbrella, rain drops and banner.  The sentiment is from one of my 1st ever CTMH stamp sets Tiny Typewriter Alphabet.  The B&T paper is Confetti Wishes and Balloon Ride.  The cardstock is White Daisy and Thistle (a new fav).  The sentiment is inked in Pacifica as well as the distressing for the Balloon Ride.

To see some more CUTE CREATIONS follow this link H2H - CUTE.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable baby shower card! Love how you did the raindrops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great baby card. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very adorable- I love those raindrops! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an adorable card for a baby shower I love the rain drops and the use of the confetti wishes. Absolutely sweet! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dimension on the umbrella and raindrops! You do nice work! Thanks for taking the Heart 2 Heart Challenge! -- Cynthia

    ReplyDelete