Friday, November 29, 2013

Special care with a little Laughing Lola

So the stamp of the month blog hop is right around the corner and I just couldn't wait to post this Laughing Lola card using the Hugs and Kisses required sentiment from special care.  My nieces are the crafty sort (I have no idea where they got that from : ) so for Christmas I bought them one of those rainbow looms and it looked like so much fun  I need one for my self.  The dilemma is that I'm the only girl in the house so tucked in with there loom will be one of these cards inviting them over for a GIRLS day in to make some super cool bracelets. 


So the additional items I needed to create these cards was Lagoon and gypsy ink and cardstock.  The X & O are cut from my Art Philosophy Cartridge and the card base is from Artiste.

If you'd LOVE this stamp set you can only purchase it in December 2013 for 17.95 but wait if you send $50 on Close to my Heart goodies it's ONLY $5.  Don't forget to stop by December 1st for the blog hop using this stamp set for some GREAT ideas!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment