Sunday, July 14, 2013

Back to school encouragment . . .

I'm so proud to say I'm an ADDICT; an addict over at H2H I finished every challenge last month. WOO HOO!!!! So this month I have a little catching up to do.  Well this weeks challenge was to Mix n Mingle.  No no not the Christmas kind but the B&T Duos kind. Mix 3 different paper packs or stamp images. Well as you can see I chose paper.
 

For this card I also drew inspiration from the sketch over at MoJo Monday.  Here is the sketch to inspire you too.
 The papers I used in this card are Scholastic, Dreamin, and Super Heros.  For the focal image the stamp is from the stamp set Blue Ribbon.  If you'd love to check out these inspiring blogs here are the links.  H2H or Mojo Monday . Happy Crafting!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Your choices of paper, excellent, they work so well together - your card deserves a blue ribbon. Thanks for joining us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad that you're an H2H Addict! Keep the creativity coming! You did a great job mixing it up for this H2H challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenge

    ReplyDelete