Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Verry Merry Mittens & Triple Time Stamping

So I have a scrap gathering coming up and the hostess has specially requested embossing to be demonstrated at her home.  Well I love the depth and texture embossing add to a layout or card but always feel like I need to "get warmed up" so I've had my handy dandy heat gun out.
 
 
The focal mitten (arn't they darling) has been heat embossed this photo doesn't really do it justice let's see if this one is better.
 

 
Well at least you can see the stickles too. I just love these mittens!!!!! Keep checking back I'll have my Janruary scrap camp project up later this week using these mittens as part of my layout.

1 comment:

  1. This is AWESOME. I love the design, the colors, the embossing, the sparkles!!

    ReplyDelete