Friday, June 1, 2012

Lovin the Heart to Heart Challenge this Month



This month's scrapbook challenge is right up my alley LOTS of pictures.  I just couldn't decide what to do so my Easter pics are sorted and waiting , maybe even the leftover St. Patty's day ones. Oh the possibilities are endless!!!! Here is the link to chack out what the other ladies over at Herat to Heart have made http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/p/h2h-scrapbooking.html

I have used LOTs of Close to my Heart stuff the B&TDUOS is the Footeloose paper pack,with Pear and Lagoon Cardstock.  The tag is from the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, the stamps are from Vintage type and Family love,

1 comment:

  1. Love those Footloose papers, and the colors look great with your photos! Thanks for playing along at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete